How do I export my Photo Mechanic preferences so I can move to another computer?
Last Updated -
- Open up the Preferences window in Photo Mechanic®.
- Select the “Export” button at the bottom.
- The “Export Preferences Settings” window will pop up with a long list of settings for both your preferences as well as IPTC metadata.
- You can highlight specific folders or export them all to a removable disk.
- Move the exported files to your new computer.
- Open the Preferences in Photo Mechanic on your new computer.
- Select the “Import” button at the bottom of the window to add them.
Be sure to deactivate your license on your old computer if you no longer plan on using it.
Did you find this article helpful?