Start a new topic
Deferred

Add Upload progress to Window menu

This is an old feature request from the forums that never got a reply and bit me again last week: http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=11387

It would be great it y'all could add the "Upload progress window" as a selectable option under the Window menu, exactly like "Ingest Tasks."

Several times so far this baseball season I've had the upload progress window go missing and I haven't found a way to get it back on screen without quitting and reopening PM. Command ~ doesn't work and neither does closing the contact sheet, the window is just gone.

In all cases uploads continue just fine and I can track progress by the colored squares in the contact sheets, but I can't view the transmission speed, progress bars or cancel items if needed with the progress box.

I'm hoping it will be simple to add it into the drop down Windows menu grouped in with Ingest Tasks.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi, Kevin. You should be able to double-click on the upload progress bar in the tasks area to get this window to appear. You may also want to check to see if you have the tasks area hidden 

To add, if the tasks area is hidden, you can drag it up on the = symbol near the bottom left of the window to make it appear.

Marziah, I only have Ingest items visible in the Tasks area, no progress bars for Uploads are showing, see screenshot.

Let me convert this to a support ticket to see if someone can figure out what's going on here. 

I'm still curious why it can't be added under the drop-down menu like Ingest Tasks, seems like a pretty simple addition.

We can still consider that part of the feature request. I just wanted to make sure you were able to navigate to the upload progress bars in the current version. 

Gotcha, thanks Marziah, the previous status update threw me.

Login or Signup to post a comment