Start a new topic
Deferred

Right Click Show In Collections

Right now we have the option of "Show in Conext..." and "Show In Explorer..." it would be great to have the option to "Show in Collections..." where a sub-menu would show all the collections one particular photo is stored and then I could choose to open the one I want to open as a new contact sheet.

I use collections to further organize my work. Something like a top Collection level for Client work, one for personal stuff, and one for Portfolio. Inside client work, I would have sub-collections for each genre: Weddings, Portrait Sessions, Bar MItzvahs, etc... and then under those subcollections would be the Client and every event I have done for him. This makes it easy for me to find everything I have done by the way I remember it.

I might have a picture that is store in multiple collections like the wedding collection and portfolio, for example, so what I want to be able to do is jump from my portfolio collection to the wedding collection or any other collection that picture might be in.

Hope I am making sense.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Regards,

Paulo

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

That makes sense to me. 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment