To find cataloged images with GPS data that were shot near a specific location:
- Go to Catalog > Map Location Search.
- This dialog will bring up a map. If you have an image selected that has GPS coordinates, the map will start there.
- Specify a location either as a GPS coordinate or as a location name.
- Verify on the map that this is the correct location.
- Specify a distance for your search radius.
- Select the unit of measurement - miles, kilometers, feet, or meters.
- Once this is correct, select Search.
The Map Location Search dialog will close and the search results will appear in a search contact sheet.