- Open up the Preferences window in Photo Mechanic®.
- Select the “Export” button at the bottom.
- The “Export Preferences Settings” window will pop up with a long list of settings for both your preferences as well as IPTC metadata.
- You can highlight specific folders or export them all to a removable disk.
- Move the exported files to your new computer.
- Open the Preferences in Photo Mechanic on your new computer.
- Select the “Import” button at the bottom of the window to add them.
How to export Photo Mechanic preferences to move computers Print
Modified on: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 4:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.