You can save time in Photo Mechanic by extracting and exporting shorter clips from your longer video files.
- Open the video in the Photo Mechanic preview window.
- Navigate using the video progress bar until you find the start point for your clip.
- Right-click and select Set Poster Frame.
- Your poster frame will now be marked in your video progress bar.
- Navigate to the end of your desired clip on the progress bar.
- Right-click and select Export video clip...
- A dialog box appears to let you choose the location and compression level for your new clip. Use Gstreamer to view video thumbnails and previews on Windows